Monday, April 11, 2016

lurking half pint stalker

 

another of the harasseurs sent to incite a violent response after my iPad was taken from me. she showed up near the queen street entrance of the eaton centre, in the richtree cafe, a frequent haunt of csis employees and that ilk. i noticed someone approaching me and when i glanced up she turned and slunk off.

when i finished my coffea and went to catch the king street car there she was waiting in view at the corner of king and yonge waiting for the lights to change.

i think she may be the one known as agent half-pint, the one with the guy who approached me early one morning at st.claire bridge in 1990. they offered me orange juice which i passed on, to a very suspicious look from them, explained to me how they had escaped from the united-states, just walked in on some unprotected road, figured they would try their luck in canada. their luck as cia harasseurs?