Saturday, June 25, 2016

stop yielding to gangstalking toronto witches

toronto, a beautiful spring day and a trio of female-illuminati takes advantage of the mild weather to get out for a walk and a bit of gangstalking. when I took the photo I had only seen the post menopausal hag in the red blouse with a black jacket over her arm looking at me and making a masonic gesture with her right arm, the other witches one in a black blouse and red jacket and the one with a stroller, another of their props, i didn't see when taking the photo.

the old one in a red shirt holding a black coat over her arm I recognize as one of the csis harasseurs during the most recent intense period of gangstalking, the other two females are new faces to me. the old one appeared at the steps up into the jack asters restaurant. thinking she was a lone stalker I continued to walk before turning to get the photo, she had stopped turned and was smiling at me. it was after I looked at the photo and noticed the other two females and a suspicious male betwixt them that I decided it was an instance of gangstalking.