Thursday, November 9, 2017

cia counterintelligence sex bait

that time i was recruited to infiltrate the cia canadian human trafficking operations as bait.

 

the cia wanted me in the sex trade so they could use me in compromising entrapments to blackmail politicians and other people. they knew i was already targeted by various organized crime groups involved in sex trafficking and were using them as cover. the cia hoped that if these other groups were able to involve me in their sex trafficking rings then the cia could use me in their political blackmails, while making it appear their partners the sex traffickers were behind it all.

 

my part was resisting offers of work in the sex trade so the people who made the offer ( backed by the cia ) would up the ante and try to entrap and blackmail me into cooperating. while i was keeping them busy by letting them compromise me over and over other people were watching their every move. we hoped this would provide insight into cia black ops modus operandi.

 

i was to go on tempting their middlemen, frustrating their dreams of entrapping and making money off of me, keep their attention off the others watching them. trying to get the cia to occasionally step in and to make it happen for the middlemen. when they did step in they would invariably slip up and show themselves as the hand behind the sex traffickers, handing us the evidence for how their compartmented operations worked.