Saturday, January 10, 2015

lurking csis recruiter

 

in 1991,the guy in the green canvas coat, he had a beard and carried a back sack I was sitting at the north west corner of the toronto reference library. he came along sat down and said to me "that was somenight last night wasn't it crank case" something like that, I growled at him to get away from me and he took off.

around or about ten years later he showed up again on the fourth floor of the reference library. he was with some street people and seemed to have organized them into a protest against me. I was by the elevator, they were on the other side of the atrium space, he said something about there he is that's him and the others went in to action as I watched the theatre from near the elevator. and they all started this little weird march around on the other side of the floor and stopped it almost as fast as began.

then he showed up later around 2011, before the surveillance intimidations and harassments began. I was walking through the lower corridor between the cibc building and the manulife building at yonge and bloor when he came along with the sleazy guy who I had seen with the sluttey female who a number of years earlier had cruised me at the britnell starbucks. as I passed by them he said something to the sleazy guy to the effect " that's the guy". meaning me.

and then around or about 2011, not long after or before the last incident, I saw him again. I was coming out of the north east corner of the same cumberland mall and he was sitting in the pizza pizza with chris guardian who had lived at sixteen chandos avenue between 2000 and 2006, which overlapped with time I lived there. I looked ahead of me, they looked at me.

that's four times in twenty years wearing same type of clothing and all near the reference library. how could he be used as a character in a fiction? maybe he's involved in the drug trade or he may be an asset and informer, possibly for the rcmp or csis. he is looking for other people to sell drugs, or recruiting other informers for csis, maybe.

Sent from my iPad