Saturday, December 2, 2017

csis asset or sissy

that time i infiltrated the toronto franchise of the velvet mafias gay sex trafficking operation.

a few times a month i would go to the barbwire theatre on yonge south of wellesley which headquarters knew was a gay mafia operation. most of the time i sat and watched (sometimes there were perks) trying to behave like a csis asset so they would think that's what i was. did this for a couple of years without any evidence we had them.

then one night as i sat in the second room from the entrance watching the video playing on the television there was a small commotion. there were a few guys poking their heads around the corner of the door taking a quick look at me and then vanishing.

then one of them, a lanky guy came in and sat down beside me, seemed to have been put up to it by the others. i smiled, not really my type. he said, "oh our little sissy", i blinked, he's calling me a sissy, boy talk about the pot calling the kettle black. i said "what?" thinking his accent, belgium maybe, caused me to misunderstand.

"oh our little sissy" he repeated, the other guys were leaning in the door watching me watch them, the guy then seemed nervous was looking at the others, at me, and back to them like what now. they moved off he made a startled motion hesitated then got up and ran after them.

then it hit me, oh not sissy he said csis, he said " oh our little csis ", he meant the canadian security intelligence service, he thought i was one of their assets. his european accent made it sound like sissy. success i was on the radar of the velvet mafia and they were showing their hand, sending people to make me think my cover (as a faux csis asset) was blown.