Tuesday, March 8, 2016

influencing machine harasseurs

 


who's who at 680 news.

some notes on a couple of harasseurs and the skits they were involved in.

the time before 2010 and i was sitting in the starbucks at indigo books the cafe was almost empty when a strange other-sex couple came in and sat at a table near me

one of the staff was clearing tables the couple was chatting when i heard her hiss to him "he shouldn't be working here" meaning the guy clearing tables who seemed to have done something that she thought made him unsuitable for clearing tables in starbucks.

at the time i got one of those intense inspirations to turn to them and yell at her to shut up and leave him alone. as usual i stiffled it with some effort though it made me shudder. i put it down here as a possible instance of influencing machine activity directed at me to create a scene. It was one of those moments ive come to associate with that science fiction technology.


some time later in 2010 or 2011 as i was sitting in the starbucks at yonge and king. the cafe was so full there were almost no chairs to sit in when an other-sex couple sat down beside me. she was blathering to him "when i write my life story do you want me to use your real name or blah blah blah". he didn't respond so she had to start over like he forgot the script and he again didn't respond the way she seemed to want him to. something seemed familiar about them.

then she turned to me and said something, i ignored her. she turned away and said to him "is he ignoring us? he is, he's ignoring us." as though she expected him to do something about it, he said something to her about never mind. she made enough noise sitting down to get my attention and there were two empty seats beside me just for them in a crowded cafe, maybe some one flashed a badge to other customers ahead of them so the seats would be left. i think the influencing machine was on again.

i think she wanted to start a fight, a typical counterintelligence harasseur. that was also when i thought they were the the same sleazy othersex couple from the previous incident with influencing machine technology at the starbucks cafe located in the indigo book store, though I can't say I'm certain it was them. something about her voice also seemed to remind me of 680 news radio a station I listened to daily at the time, but I can't say I'm certain she was one of the announcers for that radio station.


at this time, 2011, i was undergoing the beginning of the most recent and intensive counterintelligence operation of the past thirty plus years, and figured they were paid harasseurs in on the csis diffuse and disrupt campaign and so continued to ignore them to see what response it would excite. nothing happened between then and the time i left, a handler, either the guy she was with, or some one nearby was keeping her in check. perhaps that is the way some of them are trained by going out with someone else.

some time after ( or was it before ) the second starbucks incident with the strange other-sex couple, the guy who was clearing tables during the first incident passed me in the subway and gave me a strange look of recognition as he picked lint from his coat sleeve.