Monday, February 6, 2017

fuck you csis


james blonde, one night at the barbwire theatre, cream of wheat blonde if i recall correct. dressed in a suit, he cruised in and offered me poppers as i was watching a movie, i declined with a sneer, like get those out of my face, he seemed confused by my refusal but continued to pester me in to having sex with him. nothing happened that night.
some months later he showed up again, in a suit again, no poppers this time. followed me around asking more question, wanting some action ( sex ).
he wasn't at all bad looking, in a csis secret agent sort of way, but maybe that's not really my type, and smarmy in that way only secret agents can be, i know i've had enough of them cruise me. but it was getting late and i acquiesced and as there were no booths available i suggested that foot and a half space between the toilet and one of the booths. he was caught a little off his secret agent guard but agreed.
i came on the floor he freaked out thinking i shot my load on his pants, damn did any get on my pants, well what did you come here for knowing what it like, i asked. he said i have a meeting to go to in an hour and just thought i'd drop in, damn if i've got cum on my pants with the people i've got to meet.
we went to the toilet, better light, to check his pants , nothing on them i wish now there had been, never saw him again unless the guy in the video is the same guy fifteen years older, if so working for csis must take a toll on a guys health.