Monday, October 30, 2017

cia horse chestnuts

that time i was in the park behind the rosedale subway station. i was picking horse chestnuts from the ground.

an asian female came along the path and approached me asking me what i was doing, which i thought was obvious, she bent down picked a chestnut off the ground and gently tossed it to me as if helping. then an expression of revelation crossed her face and she blurted out " o, are you an artist? ".

oh that's it i thought she's one of those yoko ono wannabes looking for a white male artist type so she can stay in canada.

i said " no " and went on picking chestnuts while slowly putting some distance between her and myself. she hesitated for a moment then stood up and walked off. im thinking now she was probably some sort of cia counterintelligence asset sent to infiltrate my activity in a diffuse and disrupt operation so she could stay in canada.