Tuesday, October 10, 2017

toronto starbucks sonic weapons

record of a sonic weapons attack in a toronto starbucks used to impress a female.

sitting at a table in the yonge wellesley starbucks, but it could of been any starbucks.

across from me sitting at a table next to the window is a woman and her son of about three or four years of age.

to the right of them at another window table is a young man and woman.

the young boy shit his pants and the odour began to diffuse into the air, becoming noticeable to the mother the couple and me.

at the same time i was struck with the most outrageous feeling to yell at him, i was able to let it pass through me though it made me shudder a bit. i wondered where it came from the words forming in my mind didn't sound like me.

the mother took the boy to the washroom to change into some clean pants she had brought along for just such an accident.

the guy at the other table said to the girl " poor little guy ".

i think this was a psyop utilizing sonic weapons gone wrong in some way.

what was supposed to happen was they hit the boy with the brown note weapon which made him shit his pants while at the same time hitting me with the shudder beam and some voice to skull to get me angry and under its influence to curse at the child maybe even attack him so the guy sitting at other the table who was in on it would of done something to prevent thus making himself look good in front of the girl.

the mother may also of been in on it and knew what they were going to target the child with.