Tuesday, October 10, 2017

mk--toronto--mk-ultra

those two incidents when people tried to drug me in a csis or cia operation the summer i arrived in toronto. one took place during my walk to cobourg the second in toronto at saintclaire near the south end of mount pleasant cemetary.

the first incident took place at a house near the edge of a small town to the west of cobourg, an old negro women was in the yard with a bunch of children, one of them seemed to be her daughter, gave me some water which i think was laced with lsd or some other drug. they both seemed shocked when the drugs didn't do anything to me.

the second time csis or cia tried to drug me was under the bridge at saint claire. they sent two americans, a male and female, she went by the street name of halfpint, they offered me orange juice that morning. i could smell the lsd in the orange juice and passed on their offer. they also looked shocked by that.

the old women showed up in toronto a couple of years later, i was on the subway and she ran past me when the train came in the station and spit a red juice on the lower leg of my pants, making sure she got on the subway carriage ahead of the one i got on.

i think the american half pint showed up again in 2011 when csis or cia began a hightened gangstalking operation against me. she is still around, i see her do a pass by for csis once in a while just to remind me i'm under surveillance.